Friday, January 27, 2006

See There Really Isn't Love In There...Altho I think There Is A Soft Spot...

Everyone likes coloured pictures... and props... heres a continuation from yesterday...
that shows where they will go in and up to my heart.... (well not exactly...because it won't be just above my penis to the right... since I don't actually have a penis, but you get the idea)


this one shows where in the heart the catheter will come in...

And thats how I say good morning... by making you spew your breakfast... LMAO
knowing some of the freaks that come to my blog y'all will sit there look at it and say...'ooooh cool'
lol

buncha weirdos :P

1 comment:

Moon said...

HEY! GET OUTTA MY HEAD!!

Btw, Cleo had a procedure done ..with a camera, cathiter from groin all the way to the base of her skull..when she was 5 yrs old..to determine if a lump she had there had blood vessels going to her brain...luckily everything turned out good...but its still a very serious thing to go through...Fortunately most doctors know what they are doing and do it VERY CAREFULLY.