Saturday, January 21, 2006

Home Again Home Again Jiggity Jigg...

YAY!! I'm home now and have finally gotten off of Raistlan... so now I can tell ya.... Everynight before I went to bed while I was in Cuba I wrote a letter to Raistlan telling him about my day... So I will be posting the letters on here... that way I'm not reiterating over and over again what happened on my vacation...

So I will be trying to get them on today... and I'll be adding all of my vacation pictures on photobucket so that y'all can see how fuckin beautiful it is there...

Here's some pics that I've posted already....just a few...

2 comments:

Moon said...

So glad u had a good time. Chris and I really enjoyed the pics u posted so far...can't wait for more and btw...we both agree...that black dress looks AWESOME ON YOU!!!...sexy wench hehe...and tell your mom she sure doesn't look her age as far as we are concerned...

reesie said...

Welcome home baby girl. I'm glad you had a great time!! The pics were awesome,, I wanna see more!! lol >:D<