Sunday, December 11, 2005

On The Road Again...I Just Can't Wait To Get On The Road Again...

So it seems that the funniest entry for the week was done by Bone ;)
congrats... you won the goldplated kewpie doll... ok no not really... you just win the knowledge that your entry was loved more then everyone elses... :D

(when reading this remember that the passport office closes at 4:30pm and I left the house at 3:30pm.)
ok so I went to get my passport on Monday... drove downtown... went into the MTO building up to the 9th floor... nope it's not up there... went back down to the lobby... asked where the passport office is... ends up its not in the MTO building on St Paul St it's on Church St... oy ve... get into the car drive around the corner to Church St... run inside find out that its on the 6th floor... take the elevator up to the sixth floor... go into the passport office... YAY... no one's in there...no lines... take a number... go to the window... hand her all my info... "do you have your birth certificate?"...."Shit!...no I didn't realize I needed it...what time do you close?" ....."Well its 4now so in a half hour"... I go running out of the office... take the elevator down the 6 floors run across the street get into the car...throw the envelope of info at Raistlan... (now normally at 4 in the afternoon in downtown...you would never get back to the apartment and then back again within a half an hour) I was determined to get the damn passport handed in that day... I jumped on the 406 and proceeded to break almost every traffic law known to man... Raistlan ran upstairs got my id... I then again sped all the way back downtown again... parked infront of the building on church st.... ran in... got in the elevator and when I got down the hall into the passpoprt office... they were counting their tills and checkin the receipts for the day.. I glanced at my watch it was 4:20pm...whew... walked up to the window and took care of getting my passport paid for... whew... and now I have the ugliest passport photo... I didn't mind the photo I had before....
But what the fuck is with not smiling in your passport photo... I'm a smiley kinda person... and you want me to look "natural" in my photo... then let me smile damnit!! it looks like a frigging mugshot.... *Sigh*


The coloured one is my old passport photo... the black and white one is the new one...
Man I'm such a fat head... I can't believe I'm posting this for anyone too see... I was 16 in the coloured one..you know ...before two kids, before a man and before I became lazy.... now you know why I'm a fat head... lmao

3 comments:

bigbuck99 said...

have i seen that photo on america's most wanted?if you see this crimal be very carful she has two super power weapons she carries with her at all times.

The Witch Doctor said...

Man I looked so haggard in that picture...

I was so tired that day...

but thanks for being nice guys... LOL

Bone said...

Yeah, I would never dare post any of my driver's license pics. I had to have my license renewed this year, and was showing my old one to a couple of the the ladies at the DMV office. They got a big laugh out of it.