Monday, December 05, 2005

Look For The Girl With The Sun In Her Eyes, And She's Gone

Ok haven't done this in awhile.. but its Monday sooo...
Which will be the funniest blog entry this week??

Whoda at Woulda Coulda Shoulda

OR

Aka_monty at The Daily Bitch
(the December 4th post)

OR

Red at Letters To Nowhere


OR

Bone at If You Only Read One Blog This Year


So just let us know which one you think is the funniest post thus far this week and post it in the comment section... C'mon stop being so lazy... :P

********************************************

Every so often I sit and think about what I'd like to be when I grow up... and I say sometimes I come up with some of the weirdest ideas...
a baker (love decorating cakes well and baking),
window dresser (that hit me while I was decorating the tree with the kids),
personal stylist (well... only cause I love shopping..and damn some people just don't have any style...coughmymomcough),
a coach (doesn't matter what sport, when I'm on the sidelines I'm smarter than any coach on the field),
interior designer,
fashion designer,
web designer (I don't know where that one came from, I can barely add shite to my blog template),
school teacher (I must've been smoking a whole lotta dope for that one, I hate other peoples kids, well unless the parents are cool...),
chef (only because I love cooking...well and eating good food),
proof reader (I used to do that and now it's just habit to find the mistakes in anything written),
breeder (birds, dogs, cats didn't seem to matter... no I don't have any weird fasinations with animals doing it)

Well thats just the list from this weekend... lol the one main thing that seems to run through most of those...the one thing that sorta links them all... creativity... hmmm

I decided tho what it is that I actually want to do... problem is schooling... a youth counsellor... stop fuckin snickering :P .... seriously... I've done just about it all... I can be the one to tell them how stupid it truly is... hell I already do... I have a gazillion cousins all younger then me (except one)...

story time...
I have an aunt that lives out west...was catching up with her on the phone one christmas a couple of years ago... she was telling me about my cousins drug problem... I stood there shaking my head... lord knows I've done almost every drug to man... she was really upset... and asked me if I'd speak to him... I'm thinking what the fuck am I supposed to say to him especially since I was a few hundred miles away... but it was my aunt.. I love her... she housed me for six months.. so I said alright... talked to him on the phone... told him what kinds of things happened with me... and then I explained to him that the drug he was addicted to wasn't even something natural like pot... it was acid/lsd... it was nothing but a combination of chemicals... then I told him what some of the chemicals were... and shocked the fuck out of him... heard from my aunt 6 months after that conversation and she had informed me that my cousin was in rehab... and he had told her that everytime he went to drop another hit of acid he couldn't help but think about what was in it... she thanked me profusely... I really didn't think I had gotten anything thru to him on that phone call...

so yeah a counsellor who specializes in working with youth would be ideal...

6 comments:

Moon said...

Red wins hands down lol....but I did enjoy the other blogs awell.
I am not biased either, no I'm not!

Anonymous said...

Red's won made the others look like they were not funny at all :)

hannahhas said...

I must admit that Bone had me laughing out loud...

Though Red's was funny, I will have to go for Sir Bone.

Anonymous said...

Bone. Gotta be Bone. Yeah. It's Bone.

Blueprincesa said...

That sounds like an excellent idea. It's kind of interesting that you're writing about trying to figure out what to do with yourself, because I just had a little mini crisis about that last night. I'm going to graduate in a year with a lit degree. What the fuck am I going to do with that?

Carnealian said...

Though all were funny, and I am in no way showing partiality, but Bone is one funny guy. I'm voting for him!