Thursday, December 22, 2005

Half Nekkid Thursday


I decided that for half nekkid Thursday I would post a pic where I looked all dressed up.... Here's a pic of me and my Krammit at her wedding... Awww she looked so purty that day... *sniff sniff*

And you actually get to see my nekkid arm... so be happy with that :P


HNT_1

So I'm supposed to be wrapping presents... the last of them... and I'm annoyed because there was still a couple of types of cookies I still wanted to bake... and haven't finished...

My sister came by and saw the snowman jar candles I made and thought they were so cute she commisioned me to make two more by this weekend...
Yeah I neglected to tell her that it took me about 3 1/2 days to actually make the ones I had already made...

So yeah I've been doing those rather than the other stuff.. lol and of course I take way too many breaks ... lol

***********************

I hope everyone has a great holiday... if I don't see you or post before christmas day....
thats a laugh ya know I'll post something tomorrow...

2 comments:

Moon said...

Hugs gf and JOYEUX NOËL to you and your family from all of us. 0x0x0x

Amanda said...

Merry Christmas to you and your family Rae Baby!!!