Friday, December 02, 2005

If I’m Sleeping, Don’t Wake Me Up, If I’m Sleeping, Leave Me Alone


Holy Crikey!! I actually slept through the night Yay!!



I got home from all that running around yesterday (no I didn't end up going to work...I was falling asleep while driving home...had to get Raistlan to take over) I got home and normally as soon as I get out of the car I'm wide awake again... not last night... brought everything and everyone up stairs... I sat down on the couch to finish watching survivor and promtly dozed right off...
Raistlan was making dinner... which the kids ended up not being hungry... so sent them to bed... I was still dozing... Raistlan finished up and we ate while I tried to watch the Apprentice... he was doing some stuff on the computer... I woke up to see that The Donald had fired two of them again... I sighed and asked Raistlan why he fired both of them... thank god he was semi listening to the tv... so...

At 10 o'clock Raistlan announced that he was going to bed... and started walking out of the livingroom... I started to stand andsaid... Hey I was waiting for you so we could go together... walked in the bedroom laid down and BOOM... I was asleep!!!

And I just woke up at 7:20am :D YaY!!

however....

Keenan made me sick so now I'm here coughing, sneezing and blowing my nose constantly... :(

**********edited in at 8:35am*********

Just went and checked out my site meter listings... found something really cool... it has a list of locations that have been to my blog... not just country and state/province... but the city as well... it's neat.... so just to show ya... here's a few that popped up on the most recent list of visitors list..

San Antonio, Texas
Montreal, Quebec
Peoria, Arizona
Seattle, Washington
Mountain Top, Pennsylvania
Euless, Texas
Colorado Springs, Colorado
Valdosta, Georgia
Charlotte, North Carolina
West Linn, Oregon
Nords Warf, New South Wales
Tallahassee, Florida
Shaw AFB, South Carolina
St Catharines, Ontario
Finksburg, Maryland
Hinsdale, Illinois
Santa Ana, California
Sumter, South Carolina
Addison, Illinois
Japan (doesn't specify where in)
Eufaula, Alabama
Surat, Gujarat (India)
Bedford Park, South Australia
Crystal Beach, Ontario

Thats just a few... come on people where are the comments from y'all :P
I also noticed that I don't have a lot of readers from my own country.... hmmm

2 comments:

Moon said...

»jumps up and down, HERE I AM, HERE I AM....

The Witch Doctor said...

Aaahhhh thanks Moon I can always count on you ;)

*hugs*