Thursday, November 03, 2005

Gimmie Yop Me Mama, Yop Me Mama, Yop's For When The Morning Comes...

I have a four year old for sell.... anyone want him?? :P
he makes so many messes in a day it's no where near funny anymore... when FACS decided to come for their visit a few months ago... she was nodding saying well this is good enough I guess... I was standing there thinking... "sheesh lady this is the cleanest it's been in here and thats only because the four year old has been preoccupied for two days" (he was at a friends house) lol

anyway onto the post.... hmmm

I hate work... I don't want to go to work... I'm sick and tired of listening to whiney americans complain that their internet isn't working... or listen to them complain that they "have to" have their services because they run a business from home...blah blah blah... well ya know what mother fucker... there is bigger things in this world then your internet service... and you know what... with the type of internet cable you have it specifically states that you would not be running a business from it.. and you clicked the "I agree" button... so fuck you and your stupid lil ebay business...

*sigh*

I needed the vent... but didn't help too much.... I still have to go there and answer stupid questions for five hours... the money sucks... and when there is down time between calls, then you have to listen to some of the lamest conversations... *sigh*

I'll be home around 11:30pm... anyone who wants to hear me vent and or talk to me... feel free to send me a message when ya see me come online.... LOL

well here I go.... off to Hell I go...

No comments: