Thursday, November 24, 2005

Money, Money, Money, Money....

Is there anyway to forget that you are an ordained minister??

Apparently there is... because I completely forgot that I did the course and got the letter... back in 2002... {wow so the people I've slept with since then can honestly say they've had sex with a minister... (lmfao)}

was cleaning out my desk the other night... and came across the letter that was sent to me that I could use as a reference... so hey thats cool...

what was that? oh... a minister with what church...? The Church Of Seven Planes... I fell in love with this organization because of the fact that their motto is... "One God...Many Names" and thats what I always taught (when I was still teaching)... tolerance is key. Just because someone doesn't call God the same name you do doesn't make them bad or wrong...

**************
I can't wait til you get here :P even if I only get to see ya for a couple hours :)

*************
Might write more if I find anything interesting...

No comments: