Monday, November 14, 2005

What A Way To Make A Living...

I have bruises on the palms of my hands... my feet have blisters and hurt... I can barely stand up straight... I smelt of beer.. and was called a cocksucker twice to my face by a drunk groom-to-be infront of his bride-to-be, his father-in-law-to-be.... all to make a measely 75 dollars plus tips...

and what will you do for money?

me? ...apparently I'll sling beer and shots at a stag and doe for apprx 300 people...

long story...

went back to work today...

Boy was that a joke....

systems had been down all day... phones were wigging out... customers could hear us but we couldn't hear them... it wasn't just our office it was company wide... thats like 8 offices....

at first my phone was fine it was as soon as I said those fateful words... "Mine's working fine" my next call lasted 45 minutes because I was trying to be helpful.. from what I understood from the guy... I was the third person he had spoken too that had phone troubles and he REALLY needed help... so I felt bad...
yeah he needed my help soooo bad...why?
because he had signed up at ebay and couldn't find the ebay confirmation email... someone stab me.... 45 fuckin minutes...

all I have to say is thank the Gods I don't have to work for the next two days ... lol

SUCKERS!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well if that doesn't just bite the big wet stinky, nothing does! reminds me of this one time, I shoved a scale model of the Empire State building up my nose and got it all the way to the 82nd floor before it got stuck and I had to have it surgically removed! Why do that you ask? Well, I work at the same place Rae does and sometimes I wonder why I bother going in to work... I would love to rant more, but I actually have a rant board of my own in place, so I won't waste valuable space on everybody else's. The link is http://hal-9001.servehttp.com/rant/ - check it out some time, unless you're from New Jersey in which case, you can go fuck yourself - and I mean that in the nicest way possible. :)

Anna said...

Sounds like Hell is the perfect name for company after all.

Sorry you had to deal with drunken fucktards all night and then go to work the next day to deal with sober ones while all the electronics were crapping out on you no less.

*kisses* for all the sore spots and extra squishy *hugs* for everything else ;)

Anonymous said...

I know exactly what you mean I worked there in the morning when systems were all down as well...

But ... I have the next 4 days off so all is well :P