Saturday, September 15, 2012

Making Tail, Watching Zombies, Maybe Dying...

Spoke too soon I believe...

Been having some real bad cramping the last couple of days...so much so that the man left a few minutes ago to buy me a new hot water bottle from the drug store...

We both agree that my body is rude....giving me a couple of days where I was fine and feeling good...and then suddenly a couple of days later it decides to start cramping and purging worse then a binge eater...

So today...taking it easy...having a The Walking Dead Marathon that started last night...2 episodes to finish season one....then we're going to hunker down and spend the rest of the day/evening watching season two...

My idea? Not in the least... I effin' hate zombies...but since I'm feeling so horrible...I'm easily swayed by my children...lol

So going to sit here...making a tail and watching zombies...yep...maybe eat something...

oh...

and going to try not to die from all my insides falling out...

No comments: