Wednesday, September 12, 2012

And Life Goes On...

They said to expect 2 to 3 days up to possibly 2 weeks of bleeding like a normal to heavy menstrual cycle.

What they didn't ever say was that there was a possibility that there'd be no bleeding... yeah I'm a bit mystified by it.

Had some pretty bad cramping yesterday when I came to in the hospital, and was bleeding then...came home and took a couple of advil...was a bit dizzy and nauseous from the anesthetic... had a good sleep last night...

Still had some slight cramping today but for the most part...no bleeding...

Not sure if I should be happy or worried. *shrugs*

I was doing some laundry today...did some dishes...didn't feel much different then any other day...but still been real good about not lifting anything heavy or too physical ...even though I felt as though I should be doing some other stuff...

did light things...did some more sewing...been making yoga pants and dresses from old t-shirts that are too big for me now...or just don't suit me much any more...

pulled down my suitcase and garment bag but still seems a bit too early to start packing...ya know since I only have so much clothing that'll fit at the moment...

been gathering some 'things' and some 'stuff' to start packing up... but a bit unsure of how things'll be in Reno... especially the weather...

good news though...I'll be all healed up and won't have to take it easy while I'm there...even though I'll likely be getting my R & R on while I'm down there...

I'm getting really excited...it's already next week when I leave...hoping that my ankle holds up on the 20th with walking through airports and shit...

The Man and I were talking about what we're going to do tomorrow...he was thinking of going to work out...I might just go and walk the track... I'm not allowed to swim or workout yet...

Some odd things on the list of do's and don'ts...but the most odd one was for 12 hours after surgery I wasn't to cook or use electrical appliances...no reasons why...just don't do it... lol

I should look it up to see if there is a reason listed somewhere.

Birthday Wishlist...
See Pacific...
Layers by Scentsy combo - Daily Layers - Satin Sheets
Lose my belly fat
Nook Colour
Roller Derby Shirt a Month Club :)
iTouch
iPhone
Vibrator
Fancy Underpants

Pyramid Lake 2010

No comments: