Friday, September 24, 2004

Differences...

I would never presume to know more about a person then they know about themselves.. I might get some insight about a situation or something along that nature... but I would never come out and say "you are scared." or "you are lost"...it might seem to me that they maybe scared or lost but I'm not arrogant enough to tell them that I am right and they are wrong.
Just because something is "wrong" or "weird" or "uncomfortable" or "scary" to one person does not mean that it is same for the next person or every person for that matter. Just because it is different doesn't make it wrong.

"Variety is the spice of life."

I Love the fact that people are all different with different shapes, different sizes, different views, different likes, different dislikes thats what makes people so interesting...you can learn a lot from different people as long as you are willing to learn. It would be a very boring world we live in if we were all the same and we all thought the same and agreed with the same views. Don't ya think?
What would there be to talk about if we all thought the same things.

Bob-"Beautiful Sun isn't it?"
Ed- "Yep"
Bob-"The grass is green."
Ed- "Yep"
Bob- "Hockey is the greatest sport"
Ed- "Yep"
Bob-"Big girls rock"
Ed-"Yep"
Bob- "Big boobs suck"
Ed- "Yep"

Now that is what I would call a boring existence, don't ya think?
The art of conversation would be lost.

I might not agree with some things you do and you may not agree with some things that I do but that doesn't mean that either things are wrong. Why doesn't everyone think that way?
Why are people persecutated because of the way they think? if they are different than the norm, why not just embrace the differences...
If we all accepted that everyone was different there would be less fear and less conflicts.
I'm loved but not completely...for if I was loved completely for who I am and what I do and what I stand for then people wouldn't be trying to change me.
I don't feel bad or sorry or pity people for not thinking like me. So why would you pity me or feel sorry for me for the way I think?

I'm not still searching for the truth. I'm journeying to the end the best way for me. Its just different no less no more than the way you are doing it. Don't pray for my soul, mine is fine. I'll work on me and you work on you and we'll see each other in the end.

Some people would think its wrong to fall in love, thats what they think so it might be right for them. Some think its wrong to hang on and to hope, yet it works for others.

Who are you to judge others? who made you the be all and end all to what is right and wrong? who gave you that power to weild at whom you deem fit or unfit?

FAWK!!! phone just rang...I hate that when I'm in the middle of a thought and it rings and I know I have to answer it...oh well I guess thats all I get to say about that...LOL

Anyway, as for my birthday I got some nice presents thanks to those who were nice enough to send something...it was unnecessary but very appreciated ;)
For those who are wondering what Shadow gave me ;) lemme just say I got myself a man that pays attention to what I want ;) he picked me up a gift certificate for Artistic Impressions Piercing and Tattoos :D so I could go and get my tongue done. And y'all thought a way to a girls heart is to buy her flowers or chocolate BA HA HA for this girl ya buy her a piercing and she's yours ....LOL btw he bought me chocolates about a week before my birthday :D see he knows his shit ;) I trained him very well...LMAO
So I'll probably go get the piercing next Saturday. I'll just have to make sure I have A LOT of ice to suck on when I go to work on Monday.

As for work which a few people have asked me about recently... the job itself sucks ass...I mean who really wants to sit and listen to people from New Jersey yell at them...however the people I work with are a good group of people. Everyday I've met someone new or that I didn't talk to the day before...and so far only Joe is an asshat. but thats fr completely different reasons LOL. I think just to knock him down a couple of pegs at work I'm gonna find a pic of him when we were in grade school and show everyone his mullet :D
yeah I know I can be evil :D

And now I ask the question....Can men and woman be friends without sexual tension or innuendos? lemme know what you think...

1 comment:

Amanda said...

"Can men and woman be friends without sexual tension or innuendos? lemme know what you think..."

I swear I think that was an episode of Sex and the City. Yes, i do think it is possible.