Tuesday, September 14, 2004

Strange Things Hapening In Blog Land...

Ok for some reason my blog doesn't seem to be working right...it worked fine when I posted last night I was able to see the post...no problems...

then I get a message from squirrels saying the only thing she sees the name of my blog an that was it on her screen... I shrugged and said hm worked fine for me...just opened my blog now...not working fine for me anymore...

So I guess this is a test entry to see if anyone can see my entries...

So if you can see this entry please post a short comment saying that you can see it to see if maybe it's just squirrels and I that can't.

I know you're thinking..."if she can't see anything but the blog title how will she the comments posted??" I get the comments sent to one of my email accounts as well ;)

4 comments:

rfun6 said...

Ok Rae, I can see it now. It is working. Moon couldn't see it eariler either. I asked her to check it, just in case it was just me. But she had the same problem. But you are up and running now. :)

Amanda said...

I wasnt able to see it earlier either. See it now though.

JustSue said...

I wasn't able to see it either, that's when I went to the room and asked everyone else if they could see if. Thought you had taken the huff, grabbed your ball and gone home. LOL. Question however, you've changed your template?

Moon said...

I see ya now but um am I seeing a different coloured page or is my colour blindness also making me lose my mind? ...........DON'T ANSWER THAT