Saturday, September 04, 2004

Voices Voices Voices Everywhere...

Seems the Voice Of Reason has struck again... they were too chicken shit to register an actual name with blogger so instead they decided to leave me a message on my friend Sue's blog...and again they have no idea what the fuck they're talking about...

Anonymous said...
The Voice of Reason:

Why has Rae not allowed any comments on her blog? Sorry Rae if my last entry was not nice. I'm sorry !!
Stop taking your kids to tattoo parlours and strip joints to get your body parts pierced.
you can run but you can't hide from the Voice of Reason !!!

12:01 AM

Yes I took my child to a tattoo parlour so that I could get my nose pierced...but I have never...NEVER...NEVER...taken my kids too a strip joint...and I won't until their 19 :P

Anyway, I believe Sue will be changing her settings on hher blog as I did to mine so that people can no longer post as anonymous...for that I apologize to my friends that do not have a name with blogger...Shana (who got one), Shiney, Paulie, Tray and a few others that can no longer post unless they register with blogger...
I did that because I don't think the chickenshit scumbag will ever register with blogger.

And to add a nice little twist to this weird situation, seems as tho Sue and I have some sort of white knight or something coming to our rescue...

I believe that the voice of reason has this strange obsession that they must be the centre of attention... and when they are not the center of attention then they must cause some sort of drama to become the center of attention. Personally...VOR I have enough drama in my life for two lifetimes I don't need yours nor do I need you judging me or my friends.

Thank you Moonie and Reesie for being such good friends that you would step up and try to get this useless piece of flesh to back off. I apologize to Sue that you were turned into some sort of messenger for this piece of shit.

To the VOF thanks but I'm a big girl and take care of myself.
To The VOR fuck you.

3 comments:

Amanda said...

Want me to kick VOR's ass. I really like to hit stuff, and im strong. I once ripped the handle off my explorer in an attempt to hit someone. Plus if you go with Wenchie to get her son's nose pierced, youre coming hear and we'll take my cousins twins to get theirs done.

reesie said...

lets make it a party,, i'll bring kiddo too!!!!

rfun6 said...

Ok who is it? who is it? I don't want to miss out. I am nosy... LOL :)