Friday, September 10, 2004

Up til now I have been really quiet about my new training class...because I have been seething with anger everynight when I get home...and frankly I just can't take it any longer...

I have the same trainer as I did when I got trained for my first campaign...Elizamonster...

Apparently management has come down on her since the last training session I had with her...ok so she hasn't been too bad...extremely hyprocritical...don't talk about outside stuff....yet tellsus about how she embarasses her parents when shopping, what her favourite shows are, her freinds wedding...etc... the biggest of all tho is her...."when I give you ten minutes for a break I expect you in here and sitting in your chair in ten minutes" or the other "I was nice enough to give you 40 minutes for your lunch and you stroll in here after 45...I don't have to be nice and give you 45 minutes for lunch...if this continues I will cut it down to the 30 minutes it's supposed to be"....BA HA HA this coming from the girl who starts every class at 4:20 when training is supposed to start at 4...or how about when she gives us a ten minute break and then we sit there waiting another 15 minutes for her to get back cause she was talking to a friend of hers...

My other beef is the fact that our supervisor from our other campaign is in the training with us so that she an be re-trained for this campaign...however she feels she doesn't have to do the work cause she was on this campaign before (over a year ago) yet there is reps in the training (12 to be exact) that also were on this cmpaign a year ago that have to do the training again...
Not only does she feel that she doesn't have to do the work...she feels she must take the roll of Elizamonsters parrot...funny isn't it?? NO not really...it's annoying and frustrating...it makes me want to punch her in the mouth...not good when she is going to be my supervisor when we're done the training ...

It sucks ass that I can't email with tray and shana while I'm in training...at least they made the first hour of my shift fun when I was goin in at 6... however I did get a chance to chat with Tray and Norm before training today...

8 hours of being stuck in the training room is killin me...I just want to get the fuck out of there...

it's nice tho that I'm picking up on the information quickly the bad part about that tho is that I end up sitting there at the computer waiting for pretty much everyone else to catch up...DOS sucks ass!!!
I've been asked several times over and over again if I've ever worked in a call centre before...and then are surprised when I say no...there is one chick that I've known for awhile thru a mutual friend...she's so annoying..."you worked here before tho didn't you?...you didnt??I could've swore that you had" I've heard that once a day since training started...

One good thing tho...took a product knowledge test yesterday...got the results back today...90% woo hoo go me... wish I could just get a little more enthusiastic about it....but I just can't...

the only good thing about thios training is the fact that I've been able to timebank some hours I'm hoping I can use them to go visit Anna Banana in Chicago...

seems my bank fucked up and instead of getting direct deposit like the rest of the call centre I got cut another cheque...grrr....so now when I get downtown tomorrow I'll have to go to the bank and get the transit number that payroll needs and cash my cheque...

And to top off my horrible fucking week... I have to catch a funking cab home tomorrow...if there is one thing I hate more then taking the bus...it's taking a fucking cab.... I wish I knew whether or not someone from my training class was going this way...I'd rather give them 5 bucks to bring me home then take a cab...

the other thing thats been burning my ass is...we have spanish reps in the training class...who sometimes if they don't quite understand the explanation in English and one of the others explains it in Spanish Elizamonster freaks out and starts telling them..."I said no Spanish while in training!" I was appalled when she said that..."no spanish speaking french speaking...no other languages in training because I don't know what you are saying" which pretty much translates to me as..."I need to know everything and be in everybody's business so since I don't speak/understand anything but english you can't speak anything but english"
Hell it's not the spanish reps fault that shes an ignorant port colborner and only knows one language. I'm glad that they have continued to speak spanish to each other. Hell I wish I knew spanish just so I could talk with them and have her not understand me too....LMFAO

I love the people in my training class minus three...Elizamonster, Bree The Parrot and Violet...
don't get me started on Violet...well hell why not I've bitched about everything else... Violet is a 49 year old woman who needs everyone to think that she is perfect by comparing her life to yours and butting into conversations she is not invited into...and then when you tell her that she is unwelcome in the conversation she runs to a supervisor and gets you in trouble for talking about un-work-related stuff...yeah thats really gonna make you some friends fast violet you idiot? "Here's your sign!"

Anyway back to the loving part...Papi Oso aka Hipolito is an older gentlemen from Cuba he and I have been working together on some of the training shit we've been doing....I feel very bad for him right now...he has not seen his wife in three years...she is still in Cuba and is about to get smacked my hurricane Ivan and he feels so helpless because he can do nothing but watch Ivan sneak up on his family and friends. Sista Cynthia is a cute woman who was originally from Zimbabwe she's got the cutest laugh and she's great to talk to...I found out that she came here as a refugee and has since got a job place to live and is happy with who she has become. Linette...OMG Linette...lol I was in my training class with Linette when I got hired it was just the two of us...all I gotta say is Dayum I hope I wasn't that...um....err..."un-worldly" at the age of 18...LOL FedEx aka Frederico he's from Columbia...he's so funny...he thinks I don't know the latino secret...shhh I do but I like letting him think I don't...and it's funny when he tries to convince people that he looks columbian but is really chinese and is from India..LMAO Mikhal...I have no idea where he is from but damn he's cute, funny and teaches Salsa lessons...
Maybe in the next few days I'll tell ya more about some of the others...
It's too bad that work gets in the way of socializing LMAO

It does suck that in a 12 hour period of time the only thing I said to Shadow was "my mom will be here at 5 to pick you up" he called me earlier when he was on his lunch....was the first time we talked...lol...then I came home to a note asking me to wake him up when I got home...I woke him up and said "hey stranger who are you and what are you doing in my bed?"

talking about my bed...I think I shall retire and join the stranger that now occupies it...and get lost with Pendragon in the wonderful worlds he visits... (post completed @ 3:00am)

2 comments:

Anna said...

WooHoo!!! She's coming to see me ;).

The Witch Doctor said...

Don't start the party yet :P I still don't know for sure...