Sunday, September 26, 2004

When finally accomplishing a mission, task or quest one feels such a swell of pride it is unbelievable how good you feel.
I've been on a quest for 5 months...
It's not like it was a mission of great importance, yet it was at the same time...
It's one of those tasks that you forget about until you see what its needed for and go "oh shit!! I forget to get it again" and it's definately not something you think about when ya leave the house and are out and about.
I feel as tho its the end of an era today for the 5 month long quest is over...I went out to the dollar store down the street and around the corner with strictly the item I needed in mind, no distractions to take my mind off of the item...
Thats right I finally picked up a toilet brush.

***************************************************
When cleaning up garbage you must pick up whatever it is acknowledge that it is garbage and throw it away. Right?
I'm trying to clear myself unused and unneeded shit aka garbage. Thoughts and memories that aren't needed. Feelings that are unfounded. However in doing this I'm stirring up all the garbage at once, so I'm having to deal with it whenever it comes. I've set aside specific times to deal with crap that has bothered me, just like how I set aside specific times to worry, so I'm not constantly doing it. Anyway, it doesn't always work that way, sometimes a scent or a taste or a song or something somebody says will trigger a memory and I have to decide right then and there how I'm going to deal with it. I get lost in my own thoughts for a few and drift away into oblivion only because some are harder to deal with then others. *sigh*
*******************************************************


No comments: