Thursday, September 16, 2004

Woo Hoo...(7 days til B-day)

thank ya thank ya thank ya :D

yes thanks to the help of my good friend Jamie... I was able to figure out that some how comething fucked up the coding in my template...so I cahanged it from the black to the blue...

figured enh...I love the colour blue even tho the black was more my style...I may change again in a couple weeks or months or something...for now...Yay blue :D

thank you all for sending me the comments letting me know if you could or couldn't see my blog ;)

Couldn't have my adoring fans not be able to see my drivel filled entries... THAT would be blasphemous ;)

*********************************************************
I find myself sitting here with tears in my eyes.
I just finished watching a rescue story show on tv.
This young autistic boy had climbed way up onto a major power line structure...all the way too the top...(couple hundred feet)... the first person to go up after him was his older brother (not autistic) who had an extreme fear of heights...he sat with his younger brother on top of the Electric tower...one hand firmly grasping the tower, the other firmly holding his younger brothers in such a way so that the younger boy was holding onto the tower...there they sat waiting for rescuers. You could see in the older boys body language that he was terrified but wouldn't show it outwardly for fear of scaring his younger brother.
I sat there thinking, with tears rolling down my cheeks, hoping that if one of my boys was ever in danger of that sort, that the one that is in trouble could count on his brother to sit with him and help him in anyway possible.
I know I as a sister...I would if it saved my sisters llife would throw myself infront of a speeding train... not because its expected of me to feel that way... but because I love my sister so wholly, I would sacrifice my life for hers.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

4 days to Rae day!!! Right???