Saturday, September 25, 2004

Nine Layers Of Me

9 Layers
layer one:
name: Rae
birth date: September 22nd 1978
birthplace: Niagara Falls, Ontario, Canada
current location: Thorold, Ontario, Canada
eye color: Hazel
hair color: Blonde
height: 5'1
righty or lefty: Righty
zodiac sign: Cusp of Virgo and Libra

layer two:
your heritage:Icelandic, Hungarian, English
the shoes you wore today: Leather Sandals
your weakness: Sex
your fears: Not being understood, and loved for who I am
your perfect pizza: quadruple cheese, pepperoni, bacon, sausage, ground beef, onions, and mushrooms.
goal you'd like to achieve: reaching my full potential and being able to handle it when I get there.

layer three:
your most overused phrase on yim: yeah riiiiiight. /:)
your first waking thoughts: Gawd am I really still here?
your best physical feature: hair, boobs, eyes and lips
most missed memory: lounging on the beach all day long during the summer

layer four:
pepsi or coke: both
mcdonald's or burger king: McDonalds.
single or group dates: group dates that turn into single dates by the end of the night
adidas or nike: yeah right like I could afford either
lipton ice tea or nestea: umm neither
chocolate or vanilla: depends on what...but most likely choclate
cappuccino or coffee: Tim Hortons Ice Capps baby...oh yeah!!!

layer five:
smoke: 14 years
cuss: like a truck driver mated with a sailor
sing: as much as I possibly can...am I good at it...not one freakin bit :D
take a shower everyday: nope, usually every other day unless I get really sweaty...then everyday.
do you think you've been in love: yes
want to go to college: I would like to go back for a few courses but not for a few years.
liked high school: Loved it, miss it and would go back in an instant :D
want to get married: nope
believe in yourself: yes.
get motion sickness: not really
think you're attractive: Apparently I'm cute. been told enough times, attractive...not so much.
think you're a health freak: not in the way that most would think
get along with your parent(s): as long as I don't have to spend A LOT of time with them
like thunderstorms: absolutely love them...I find them orgasmic at times...
play an instrument: Yes...Djembe (hand drum)

layer six:
in the past month...
drank alcohol: yes
smoked: yes
done a drug: just over the counter ones
made out: no
gone on a date: yes
gone to the mall?: Ofwas there tonight
eaten an entire box of oreos?: no
eaten sushi: no
been on stage: yes
been dumped: not in the last month...
gone skating: nope
made homemade cookies: no
dyed your hair: yes twice
stolen anything: nope

layer seven:
ever...
played a game that required removal of clothing: yes
if so, was it mixed company: Yes
been trashed or extremely intoxicated: Yes
been caught "doing something": not in the act but right afterwards...
been called a tease: you ask like thats a bad thing ;)
gotten beaten up: nope I did the beating not the receiving
shoplifted: yes
changed who you were to fit in: I used to...I'm a little chameleon ;)

layer eight:
age you hope to be married: don't want too
numbers and names of children: 2 boys Gambit and Keenan
describe your dream wedding: i don't want too...
how do you want to die: Alone
where you want to go to college: I wanted to go to Medaille College when I was younger
what do you want to be when you grow up: An Eccentric Old Woman
what country would you most like to visit: Iceland

layer nine:
number of drugs taken illegally: Too many to count
number of people i could trust with my life: I'll trust anyone with my life, however I barely trust anyone with my heart ;)
number of cds that i own: 50 maybe
number of piercings: Six and getting another next week
number of tattoos: none...yet
number of times my name has appeared in the newspaper?: A Lot
number of scars on my body: A lot
number of things in my past that i regret: I try to live regret free..as hard to believe as that is..I regret nothing...I learn from my mistakes and move on.

No comments: