Wednesday, September 01, 2004

Woo Hoo Happy September...

So I found out that yes my campaign is actually leaving...I most likely will have to work on Labour Day (blecch)...and my training for my next campaign will be on the 7th until the 17th...and I will be in training from 4 pm til midnight...gaww... only thing I'm looking forward to is the cheque I'm gonna get after this... the campaign I'm training for is yucky, icky and I don't want to do it... I'll be dealing with irrates and assholes from New Jersey... Now I'll truly have a good reason for flippin Jersey people the bird on the highway...

I will not let this get me down... for it is September... and if you don't know already then you are not truly my friend... my birthday is September 22nd :P

I celebrate my birthday all month long...cause I'm just special like that... not so much the days leading up to it...they're just merely a countdown... the days from the 22nd til 30th I still celebrate :D

So be prepared for the countdown on my yahoo, on my msn, on my blog heck everywhere :D I love September... my birthday, back to school and Autumn all in one month...who could ask for more? LOL

Happy September >:D<

4 comments:

Amanda said...

Happy 21 days till your birthday.

Moon said...

wooo hooo 3 weeks till yours....my daughter's is the 20th so all your updates will only serve to remind me that 2 days less your count down..I will actually have a 14 yr old daughter lol...THANKS

JustSue said...

Birfday-schmirfday!
First you crawl, and then you walk
Eventually you learn to talk.
Pretty soon you'll start to droop,
Getting old is pigeon poop.

Yeah, yeah, whatever, just bring on the cake. ;)

rfun6 said...

Happy September Birthday to you. My anniversary is September the 27th. So I celebrate Sept. too.