Tuesday, September 16, 2008

I Want To See You Dance Again, On This Harvest Moon...

Alright so I made a post yesterday but... My weekend has finally ended.

It was a good and long one...

Started on Saturday, I took the kids down to a friends house that they haven't seen in ages... after that went to a progressive Euchre Tournament... I know sounds like old lady stuff right but it wasn't... was lots of fun... I like playing cards with strangers... some who take the game waaay to serious and some that are just out to have some fun... I won a door prize... that was cool... the man got the prize for most honest player... read as: He got the lowest score of the night... *chuckles*

Sunday morning, the Suicide Awareness Walk was held and we went, the man walked, I didn't. I'd love to say that I helped out, but there were so many volunteers that there was a few of us that just kind of sat around. However, I'm happy to say that our goal of $6,000 dollars was surpassed... the total from the walk was just over $9,500 dollars... so happy campers we definitely are...

Monday, yesterday, last night I had a fantastic evening... I got together with some of the best people in my pagan community... and oh my god did we ever have fun... I drummed so much my hands are killing me today... I ended up icing them before I went to bed... while the energy was high and while I was trancing out during drumming I sent out to the universe that I really need to move and get out of my tiny apartment, that I need to get this community back together again. So, got a call back about a townhouse today... things are looking up. If we get it I have a promise to the universe to fulfill.

So maybe things will look up for the man and I in other areas as well. I'm keeping my fingers crossed about that for sure.





"The judge said, "Son, what is your alibi?
If you were somewhere else,
Then you won't have to die."
Well, I said not a word
Though it meant my life"

No comments: