Thursday, September 04, 2008

We Only Said Good-bye with Words

Ok so day 1 of the drug treatment...

just read the little paper insert... seems the only real warning it has is that blurry vision may occur... well I've been walking around with blurry vision for a couple of years now... what's a bit longer...

Especially since I haven't been wearing my glasses much this summer since I don't have any prescription sunglasses... I'm going to look into getting another pair and having the light sensitive lenses in them...

Seems I have stirred some attention southward as I now seem to have visitors coming in from some Universities logging in to witness some of my ramblings... *waves at the peepers from UGA and VSU* Can't imagine I'm posting anything noteworthy to them.

hmm... wonder if I could entertain with a song or two...

Name that tune... as you wonder...
Well, my girl's in the next room Sometimes I wish she was you I guess we never really moved on It's really good to hear your voice say my name It sounds so sweet Coming from the lips of an angel Hearing those words it makes me weak And I never wanna say goodbye But girl you make it hard to be faithful With the lips of an angel

Or how about this one...
Oh, now, we took it back too far, Only love can save us now, all these riddles that you burn All come runnin back to you, all these rhythms that you hide Only love can save us now, all these riddles that you burn I alone love you I alone tempt you I alone love you Fear is not the end of this!

And lastly how about this one...
There is this place inside Where all the good things die Sometimes I feel like a whore (Sometimes I feel like a whore) I hate the way I am around you (I'm so nervous and weird) Sometimes I feel like I'm Breathing underwater Yes I dream of the time When I can make you mine (Maybe then I'll feel half alive, more alive, so alive)

*stops now, and stops chuckling...*

It's only 9:30 in the morning and I'm already feeling like it's going to be a good day... It's the day after the rain...

Have you ever noticed that guilt makes people do things they wouldn't normally do... it makes them try harder because they feel bad... shouldn't they try harder because they want to instead of feeling obligated too... instead of trying to placate the other person... and really it's not like the other person could honestly believe that the effort is true... To all of a sudden get up and do something that has become very uncharacteristic of them ... to do it to make someone else happy... is that really going to make them happy... doing stuff that only makes others happy? Eventually they know it'll suck them up and cause them that deep dark depression that they dislike so much because they've lost who they are in this person that they seem to have become...

It's funny (in that strange, not so 'ha ha' kind of way). If they really wanted to do what they're doing... then they would have been doing it.

In the end, they're a bigger liar than they ever realized. And there's no way back from that.
How does that feel, knowing that you're a liar, a fake, a shadow of your true existence?

We only said good-bye with words

No comments: