Friday, September 05, 2008

Chasing Amy...

Day 2 no ill effects thankfully...

The universe has come down upon me and told me to put my actions where my mouth is...

I got a phone call yesterday, a friend of mine is taking on a project and has asked for me to help her out if she finds out if it's been ok'd. I'm not going to go into exactly what it is until I get a confirmation that it's on. But I can't wait I'm so excited I hope that it goes through it's a project I'd definitely get some enjoyment out of working on.

I've done a lot of thinking lately and it sucks... one of things that I enjoyed most about my evenings has been taken from me. The timing of it tells me that I already know the reason. Even though I've tried to tell myself that ... enh fuckit... not gonna sit here and spew forth the emotion train...

There is the exact reason why I don't reveal the raw emotions on my blog... and really... no one with a blog does...

There's a world of people writing in blogs about the surface of their lives ... speaking in cryptic analogies about their true feelings...

Welcome to the world of blogging... a whole lot of people talking and no one really saying anything...

No comments: