Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Break On Through To The Other Side...

I keep flipping through my tabs and stop for a moment longer on this one thinking that I should probably take the time to type something up... though I've been told that my posts are too long... and the last few days I've wanted to say a whole lot...

Yesterday was a year since I had seen my grandma... she passed away almost a month later... I had gone to church with her with some other family members and then we all went to lunch together... so pretty much the last time I saw my grandma was giving her a hug in the parking lot of the Red Lobster... I miss her.

All of my natural Grandparents have passed away now. I still have my Grandma, who was married to my Mom's father.

Christmas... yeah generally...I would talk about it and give an update about everything... but I've talked to Big Daddy about it, and the Man... so really... I'm done bitching about Christmas and really just want it to be over.

Next week I have to put up with the Man's mother... if she makes it down... she has the tendency to not come when she initially tells us... however... the Man has agreed to go back with her up north for a couple of weeks...

And then I get to go to a family gathering and be all cheery with people I see twice a year.

Somewhere in there is New Years Eve... which instead of going to the Falls to watch an awesome Canadian based concert, I'll likely have to stay home and try to see about watching it at home. I suppose I'll be warmer that way.

We're all alive and survived the holiday thus far...

the end.

oh wait...

watched TRON this morning... went and watched TRON Legacy in 3D... fucking loved it... good day!

and now...

the end.

No comments: