Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Told me you loved me, why did you leave me all alone? Now you tell me you need me when you call me on the phone...

So get this... more on the odd phone calls front...

Sitting here today contemplating doing something more then just watching sit-coms...and I hear my cellphone ring... as I stated before people don't call my cellphone... they know better...

So I go into the bathroom (yes that's where I charge my phone) and again there's a number I don't recognize and this time it wasn't the old man trying to find his son named John... no message left but I am curious like a kitteh and called the number back on the land line since I have coverage all over North America... it went to some voice mail for some woman who's name I couldn't quite understand in the recording.

So I just hung up. Fast forward about 15 minutes, the Man and I are sitting here watching another episode of my latest addiction and the phone rings, I look at the id and start laughing as the phone number was the same that had been on my cell.
The following conversation was had;

Me: Hello?
Her: Um Hi there I believe I just missed a call from this number...
Me: (I started chuckling) Yes that was me trying to figure out who was calling my cell phone from this number.
Her: (sounding a little embarrassed) Oh. Um yeah that was me I misdialed and didn't leave a message.
Me: Ah well that explains it.
Her: Yeah I'm sorry about that.
Me: Hey no problem have a great day.

What is it with all the strange phone calls?

No comments: