Wednesday, December 15, 2010

You Got Me Begging You For Mercy, Why Won't You Release Me?

So most people who know me... (hmm I use that a lot when I'm writing about oddities about myself - *shrugs*)

Anyway... those who know me know that I'm an extremely sexual person... generally more comfortable delving into the smallest of nuances about the act of sex then most people are with talking about what's new in their lives... and what colour the sky is...

who knows why... I blame it on some of the company I've kept over the years and the conversations had over the web of cyber space that makes up this craziness that is the internet... a lot easier to talk openly about some of the most intimate of subjects when you can't see the judging look on the other persons face... then to find out that you might actually have some of the same oddities in common with the other faceless Anon's out there... well hell you've just made a connection with that person that might not ever be discussed in each other's company unless in the dark...

however... that seems to have bled over to my offline life... I've been told by people that I'm not afraid to talk about just about anything and how they wish they could do that as well... *blink blink*

srsly?

I edit a lot of the shit that comes out of my mouth sometimes too much so... but that's a different post altogether.

So... was having a debate about sexual fantasies... celebs vs real people...

It's just human nature to fantasize... whether sexual or not... however... in this case it was a sexual fantasy debate

Most people will fantasize while having a bout of self loving. (some do while with others... but again... 'nother post for another time)

I personally take the stand of... it's perfectly natural to fantasize about others when you're with yourself. Whether you want to picture yourself with Johnny Depp or your Neighbour... whatever floats your boat.

The flip side was - you should only fantasize about those who are truly unattainable.

Really though... what if I was deluded enough to think I could land Johnny Depp? Then by that argument I would not be allowed to fantasize about him.

Personally... I don't imagine celebs when my hand's between my legs and I'm in my fun land.... srsly. There are only three men that I fantasize about and I've already been with them.

It's just the type of person I am, I find it better to know/remember what it felt/feels like to have them with me.
That and it's just easier... leave it to me to find the easy way to masturbation. Huzzah...

So I suppose the debate would be settled with a simple... some like it some ways and others like it other ways...

However... if you're ever with the one you're fantasizing about... don't be shy and tell them what you want... done to you or to do to them ;)

Believe me... if you don't... you'll just regret it.

Shh...

No comments: