Friday, December 17, 2010

You're a knife, sharp and deadly, and its me, that you cut into...

I do believe that I've finally figured it out.

Ok so haven't really updated here about the pain that I've been having... well if I did I don't remember posting them.

So I was having some issues where sometimes after having a good time either with another or by myself I would be in extreme pain for the next couple of days afterwards.

So I had been starting to think that I would never be able to orgasm again without having to pay for it with pain for the next few days. This of course had really started to wear on me... because of course as I just said a post or so before... I'm a sexual person.

So just picturing me without sex in my life was starting to get pretty down about it and had talked to the Man a couple of times about how I should try to get past this issue, or if I should try experimenting with timing and what exactly could be causing it and so forth.

I know that if I went to talk to the doctor about it I would have to get really specific about when it happens, for how long and after doing what...
So I suppose this month has been 'all in the name of science'... different days... different methods... and so forth.

It's been just shy of interesting.

That is until this morning...

I decided that since I was up, and tend to wake up in the mood to have some fun, I had a few minutes of free time while the Man took the Boychild to school, I would utilize the mood and the alone time.

I don't think that was a really good idea. I've been doubled over in pain since...

Women tend to keep track of two 'times of the month' ... sometimes three depending how anal they are... *mmm anal...* sorry off track... um anyway...

So generally we keep track of the lovely time that ruins our sheets, underpants, moods, and so forth... and then the other one some of us keep track of which to me was far more important was that time of the month where if not careful you'd end up with a mini me running about.
(that one's not so important now to me for that reason because it's been proven now that I won't be having any more children... not even going to try anymore...)

I sat down and looked at the calendar and realized that tomorrow is the start of my (so called) fertile period. So then I started thinking about when the other bouts of pain after orgasm were. As far as I can tell now that I'm keeping track of the pain... it comes when I'm just about (but not really) fertile.

what does all this mean?

I'm likely to not get laid during the week of my menses and now I'm likely to not get laid during my (so called but not really) fertile period... man that knocks it down to two weeks of the month I can actually enjoy having an orgasm.
FML.


No comments: