Sunday, December 19, 2010

When all the stars collide, in this universe inside. The big big bang...

Update on strange calls... got another text to landline call yesterday... same number as last time... this time message was...

FWD Did you know that the Canadian Postal service came out with a new stamp with a penis on it. I heard you were confused about what side you're supposed to lick.

Again... funny as hell... but annoying as well... lol

So I sent them one back... not a text but a voice mail message that they'll get on their phone. Just letting them know that they're spending almost a buck each time they send the messages to me and since I don't know them or don't care I'll keep accepting the texts.

I guess I'll see what happens with that.

Every so often I have these moments that just sort of solidify the fact that I have grown into my geekdom somewhat...

As I stand at the stove rolling peanut butter balls through melted chocolate, there's no conversations going on in the house, only music. So there I was lost in my own thoughts and suddenly call out to the Man, who is laying on the couch with his laptop.

"Hey would you say I'm chaotic neutral or chaotic evil? cause I think I could see both."

Yep... if that doesn't scream geek I dunno what does. However, thankfully without asking anything about it his response comes back.

"You? I'd definitely say chaotic evil."

Me : "Really? Chaotic Evil?" finally turning to look over at him.

Man: "Well maybe Chaotic Neutral with evil tendencies." without even looking up from the game he's playing.

Me: "Hmm yeah I think I could definitely say that, but you really think I'd be Chaotic Neutral and not just true neutral?"

Man: "The fact that you just asked me completely out of no where, yeah that tells me definitely chaotic."

Me: "Hmm yeah I suppose that would be correct." I said as I was nodding and thinking about it.

Geekdom at it's finest in our house.

I mean we then went on to talk about why it was I was thinking that I could be neutral or evil. Which is probably a much more interesting conversation to be typing up, but it involves men and sex and deceit, and espionage and fleeing the country and such... So I'm sure any reading this post wouldn't be interested in that at all.

I don't want to have to get all cryptic about what was on my mind at the time, needless to say we came to the conclusion that I'm chaotic neutral with evil tendencies.

I'm ok with that.

I'm either Bernadette which I just think she's a flake and not exactly fitting for Chaotic Neutral... or I get bouts of Evil Wil Wheaton... like I said... I'm ok with that.

No comments: