Monday, September 06, 2010

Birthday Dreams and Wishes

So my birthday is coming up...

I've always liked my birthday... but like christmas I never liked telling people what I want... generally because I don't tend to get what it is that I want...

But for some reason I like the two 'holidays' nonetheless... and yes my birthday is a holiday... it's usually autumn equinox ;)

This year is no different... I have a birthday wish that I'm pretty much convinced isn't going to happen... and that would be to get to go see Big Daddy...

But I do have two other more tangible wants for my birthday.... One is an upgrade on my phone... which would be to get this one Samsung Corby Pro and the other is to get my other tat on my left foot done...


So we'll see what happens and what I do get or get to do for my birthday...

Here's to Hoping ;)

No comments: