Friday, September 10, 2010

Parisian Sunflower Seeds...wtf??

So I've been told that I'm a doofus, goofball, crazy, insane, strange, weird among other things...

Generally I get all huffy and up in arms and end up feeling a bit bad about myself and just wanting to be a bit more normal...

Today... this morning I realized how weird I am... I woke up and had to go to the bathroom and after that I woke up a couple more times... when the Man got home from taking to the Boychild to school... then a couple more times as I lay in bed cuddling with him...

that's not the weird part...

the weird part is that when I woke up those couple of times I apparently seemed to be going on and semi excited about some sort of recipe that called for "Parisian sunflower seeds" ... and how they were much better then regular sunflower seeds and how they were so tasty...

the Man seemed to take it all in stride and didn't even mention it to me throughout the day...
it wasn't until I was listening to Dr Oz and he mentioned something about a diet of seeds and rice that suddenly the phrase 'Parisian Sunflower Seeds' came into my mind and I started laughing and shaking my head at myself...

I don't even want to know what else I might talk about when half asleep... and really how come no one else has told me that I talk about friggin nonsense when half asleep??


No comments: