Friday, September 03, 2010

Questions That Sometimes Go Through My Head...

When they do an autopsy on a person who has a hairy chest do they shave them before doing the Y incision?

When men sit to use the toilet do they just let their junk hang in the bowl or do they hold onto it?

How is pooping on someone erotic?

If love isn't enough, then what else does there need to be?

Why has there been such a huge influx on those that are born with peanut allergies?

How come anytime my hands are wet or gooey I get an itchy spot inside my ear?

Why do some people decide to get on a soap box and get all preachy when they should stop and take a look at their own home life first?

Why is it that a certain scent can turn one person on and yet not another person?

Is there a such thing as a soul mate?

Is it normal for two people to feel strong bonds between them yet to be so far away from each other?

If pretending to be something you're not is lying, are all actors liars?

Why do I feel like I'm so much more abnormal then other people?

Which would be better living in a Lighthouse or living in an Observatory?

Can you see the difference, I can't see the difference?

Why are tampon/pad commercials so fucking stupid?

Is it normal to see someone walking down the street and visualize yourself bashing them over the head with something?

Who decided that another word for vagina should be 'pussy'?

Why is it I would prefer to sleep during the day and stay awake all night?

Why can't I just think about nothing?

No comments: