Thursday, September 02, 2010

I Used To Be An Angry Young Man, Hiding My Head In The Sand...


got up today did a 90 minute workout...

yep after sitting here drinking a bottle of tequila I still got up and did a 90 min work out...

I always quietly told myself that I wouldn't use this blog as a journal for weight gain and loss or an exercise diary because I don't think there are enough people out there that care enough about whether or not I'm losing weight or eating right to care...

and really it would be a boring read... not that my other entries are all that exciting but ... well yeah...

So I had told myself that I'm not really working out to be thin because frankly I never have been thin... I've had curves since I was 10... but I've been wanting to feel more healthy and hopefully lose a few pounds... especially around the middle...

I don't mind being chubby I do have men that love me for me... and since I've started working out I can already feel my core muscles tightening up... so quite happy about that...

I've joked with the kids that I'm secretly training to go on Mantracker... one of our family's favourite shows to watch together... we will do what I call couch preying... talking amongst ourselves about what the prey should be doing...

the one who has the best strategies is the 9 yo... I don't think I could best him but man I would love to give it a try... so I'll keep secretly training for it... shhh don't tell anyone
*laughs*

so I totally forgot that I hadn't posted this blog post yet when I opened up my laptop...

I've found that if you add a bit of body wash to the laundry soap when doing a load of laundry you can make the clothes smell like the body wash... it's nice... especially since I dislike the scent of the laundry detergent... and really like the smell of the body wash.

it's like a hug

Squasha... I was so glad that I got to talk to you last night... the mickey of tequila obviously gave me a push but I'm glad that I got to tell you what it was that had been bothering me. I hope that we'll be able to talk a bit more, I've missed our talks and you always seem to see through any bullshit. I'm hoping you get out of there with no more hassles.

Big Daddy... I'm getting better. I promise. I love you.

And now that it's midnight I think I'm gonna finish up this post and watch something on the idiot box.


No comments: