Wednesday, September 08, 2010

Schizophrenia, por favor

I love my kids... they really do say some of the funniest shit...

there's an old el paso commercial that comes on with a woman in her kitchen and she looks as though she's about to make dinner or something... and suddenly some guy with a Spanish accent says to her something about how she's making spaghetti and meatballs tonight... she says 'whoa are you psychic?' and he chuckles and says 'por favor, you make it every week'....

at which time the Manchild looks over at me with a quirked brow and says 'Riiight like she's gonna have some random Spanish guy just sitting around in her kitchen'...

I think the kids come by it honestly though... especially since the Man has said he doesn't want to eat the Fibre 1 bars because they seem to cause schizophrenia...

Objects talking to people in a commercial while they're eating granola bars... how do you explain it...

I love the sense of humour of those in my family... the four of them make me laugh and keep me feeling happy and tend to cheer me up...

No comments: