Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Dreamland is Suppose to be Fun.


Something's up.

On Sunday night I had two episodes.

Monday another 2...

Tuesday.... 1...

I'm used to having little ones that don't really affect me... that I just take a small moment and a few deep breaths and they go away... these last couple of days they've been bad enough that I've stopped and checked my pulse... had to stop in mid sentences and 'compose' myself a bit...

Last thing I need is for this to rear it's ugly head even more.

And except for Sunday night last week I wasn't sleeping too well... last night I apparently wasn't sleeping well either though I think that was more a case of I went to bed on a full stomach...

My dreams have been odd... I haven't been remembering a lot of them but there was some odd feelings when waking... and last night the Man woke me up to ask if I was alright because apparently I was whimpering in my sleep...

too much thinking consciously and subconsciously I suppose...

No comments: