Wednesday, March 17, 2004

Hmmm...

Why is it that it seems in my search for happiness...all I'm doing is causing heartache and pain...?????

Who gave me permission to be so selfish... what makes me so great to think that I could do this to others...

I have awoken from inside myself and realized that... I should stop thinking of just myself... and realize that my actions affect others just as much as they affect myself...

Instead of seriously sitting down and finding the problem and trying to solve it...I was going to run away from it.. However now that I have figured it out and want to fix it...I fear that my realization may have come too late...

So now I sit and wait to see... for now it is no longer up to me... now it is up to the person it affects the most...

In my heart I fear that he will tell me that it is too late...
however if it is too late then I shall take the realization with me and make sure I don't make the same mistakes again...

If only there was an easy answer... but then again if it was easy it wouldn't be life...

No comments: