Friday, March 26, 2004

I often sit and wonder what would make a perfectly normal child grow up to be an insane individual...

what goes off inside the mind that makes someone insane??

what makes people grow up into the adults they are...??

Broken homes... sometimes make people weak and victims...sometimes it makes them hard and sometimes jaded...

Bad/Abusive Relationships....again they sometimes make you weak and vulnerable and scared....or sometimes they make you a survivor

Why is it the same situations have such different effects on people??

Why is it some people make the decision to get on with their lives and find the strength to carry on...yet others decided to throw up their hands and say I'm a victim and will lways be a victim...please help me...please let me whine at you over and over and over again without taking your advice...

I am personally at a loss...I've been trying to figure this question out for a long time...

sometimes I just want to scream at the people that are weak and tell them to fuckin suck it up and get on with their lives before they completely pass them by...

No comments: