Thursday, March 25, 2004

I hate posers...fakes...people who do things just to try and fit in...

If you don't have the knowledge about something...then you shouldn't be attempting it...

The people who read this...know that I"m pagan and there are some things that you just don't do unless you have the knowledge about it...or unless someone who does have the knowledge has taught you...or is there to guide you...

There is just a lot of stuff that can go wrong and fuck you up big time...and if you aren't aware of that you could seriously damage yourself or those around you...

Be mature enough to realize that you don't know everything... be the bigger person and ask for help when you don't know what you're doing...

It'll save the rest of us that do know what they are doing a lot of unnecessary clean up...

I know there is a lot of learning left for me to do... I also know theres a lot of learning that you need too.

No comments: