Thursday, March 18, 2004

I've been blessed...

We're going to try and work things out for the sake of us, our relationship and our children... He's been kind enough to forgive me and loves me enough to give me a second chance.

I thank Night for being so understanding, and I never meant to hurt him in anyway... and I will always love him...and we shall continue to be extremely close friends. and I will always remember everything he taught me and everything he's done for me.

I've been blessed over and over again... being loved by two wonderful men... having the love and support of some very good friends who were behind me no matter what happened... and I thank my friends that weren't afraid to tell me what they really thought about everything...

SO yes I will be staying in freezing cold Canada...

No comments: