Saturday, March 13, 2004

Ok now that I've figured out how to log back into my blog...it only took me about ten minutes of trying to figure it out. (Nobody ever accused me of being smart before)

So I'm planning a move...To South Carolina in Approximately 30 days...

*sigh* just found out yesterday that it's going to cost me $110 dollars to get my passport...egads...it used to only be $60 when I got one before....oh well...I'll figure it out somehow.

My mom who is not too keen on my moving (I know cause she refuses to talk about it) called me yesterday morning to ask me a few things...so since she sounded like she was in a good mood I asked her about my using her as my place of residence when I'm in the states because technically I won't have one. I figured she would hum and haw and tell me she had to think about it...nope...she said Yeah sure your name is still listed with the post office as if you were still here...WOW colour me surprised. So that started my day off well.

Krammit asked me to go with her to the MTO for her final exam (fyi- MTO is the Canadian DMV) apparently if she didn't pass she was going to be unlicenced and if she didn't have a licenced driver with her they wouldn't let her leave...it was odd...I was someone's licenced driver...thats never happened before...considering I still have to go for my final exam as well....oh well...just incase you care...yeah she failed...she is extremely pissed off cause it was a bullshit reason...but then again if they don't fail you at least once on every different exam/test you take...how would they make their money??

No comments: