Tuesday, March 16, 2004

I woke up this morning crying...

I don't know why except that I didn't know what to do... Everything is getting better here...why now?? why couldn't it have just stayed the same...the decision would be so much easier...

I'm opening up....he's shutting down... why oh why couldn't I have just stayed all closed up??

*sigh*
I feel like I"m spinning out of control in this strange vortex of space...

my heart is being torn in two... my head trying to be the logical one says one thing...but thats for a different reason...yet it keeps telling my heart that, the way it thinks is the way too go...

I wish someone could just come along and tell me which way will work out better...

WHY DID THINGS HAVE TOO GET BETTER???

I just wish I knew what to do...I just wish there was some way that this could work so that nobody got hurt...

Too bad everyone involved wasn't willing to move to Utah...*smirk*
*sigh* if only it was that easy...

Since this is pointless rambling...I think I'll stop before I start all over again...

No comments: