Monday, December 13, 2004

blah...

ok so everyone has been subjected to my whining about how I can never get enough sleep and how I don't know why I can never get enough sleep...

last night I went to bed at just after 10 pm and I woke up 10 am this morning...

guess I won't be bitching today about how I didn't get any sleep... LMAO

***********************************

so yesterday was weird and gross... woke up very sore... coulda been the sex... or coulda been because I slept funny after the sex...

I had a stomach ache... everytime I burped it was gross and egg tasting... it was gross....

My head hurt and I was moody...

it was bad.. felt like I was either gonna puke or die...

thank the Gods I got some sleep and feel better eh or I would have to keep carrying on with the gruesome details... LOL

************************************

Yesterday was the longest day of my life... up at 8:30 am screaming that even God doesn't get up this early in the morning... complaining that I wasn't feeling well...
was making the boys lunch when it was only 11 am... Gambit got picked up at 12:30pm... I had dinner made by 6pm... and was ready for bed by 8 pm... it was nuts... I tried to stay up as late as my shift would normally be for work... and I just barely made it...
So I should be nice and tired when I get home from work... YAY...

************************************

Enh.. I'm bored... any men out there wanna get naked for me??

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Ill dance naked for you.