Tuesday, December 07, 2004

holiday blah...

so I'm thinking that I'm not going to decorate for christmas this year....

my apartment is too small for anything... my tree is currently being used as a prop on a float... and we won't even be here christmas day... so really whats the sense...

I hate christmas....

bah hum bug...

I'm really not into christmas this year... and I haven't done any shopping and me taking time off fucked up my finances and budget for christmas ... two days wasn't a big deal but damn five isn't good...

I keep getting asked what I want for christmas... everything that pops into my head is too damn expensive... apparently as you get older the toys get more expensive...
and I feel greedy by listing a bunch of stuff that I want...

that and what I want for christmas isn't going to happen... it would be nice to have all my friends together... but unfortunately they're scattered all over the world... literally.

oh well time to get ready for work....

2 comments:

rfun6 said...

I am like you. I don't think anyone can afford me. My list has grown so long and is so expensive that no one can afford it. :) But you got to get in the ole Christmas Spirit Rae girlie. Get you a small tree, kids gotta have something to gaze at and ooo and aaah over. "Remember when you were young, you shined like the sun. Shine on you crazy diamond. Now theres a look in your eyes, like black holes in the sky, shine on you crazy diamond." Sorry, I got carried away in my musical. :P

The Witch Doctor said...

Bah Humbug