Thursday, December 16, 2004

Merry Fucking Christmas....

well I'm having a great fucking week and it's only thursday... well maybe its good its thursday maybe less will happen this weekend...

so far it seems that I've had to yell at The Ex...you're an asshole.

after visiting with a friend they don't seem to want to talk to me...so much for four years...you confuse me so much do you even realize that?

after getting home contact with another friend has dwindled down to hi and bye's when coming into a chat room and leaving again... If I did something just fucking come out and say it.

another claims that I've abused them and now they don't care...right if you didn't care so much then why are you so upset?

so apparently this week my goal is to see how many friends I can completely alienate myself from...who's next? step up...

and people wonder why I hate christmas...

I'm so sick of this fucking shit...
why do I even bother?
one way or another I seem to fuck it up...

Fuck You!!!

1 comment:

rfun6 said...

I wuv ya Rae!! I know it might not be the one your hoping for but its all I got to give to ya. So I guess any is better than nothing....???? Wanna snuggle?