Wednesday, December 15, 2004

Dreams...

so it was kinda strange I had four dreams last night (monday night/tuesday morning) ... it was strange that I remember them all... yet not... strange because they all had the same person in them...
I'm not going to post who was in the dreams... I shall refer to them as "you" ... heck "you" might even know who "you" are if "you" are even reading this...

Anyway... On with the dreams...

We were sitting in my livingroom, just shooting the shit. (I don't remember the whole conversation) but then you all of a sudden out of the middle of no where asked me about the holy crusades ( in real life I know nothing of the crusades yet in my dream...) I start telling you all about the crusades. Then we went for a drive. Went to go visit some people. Then you told me that you had to go to catch your plane. (end dream 1)

I met you at the airport. You were coming in on a layover.We stayed and hung out at the airport. We started exploring differet parts of the airport like two little kids on some sort of hunt. Going thru all the buildings and restricted areas. Then there was an announcement over theloud speaker and you said it was time for you to go. You said you were going to Russia because you heard they had the best tasting chicken nuggets at the McDonalds there. (end dream 2)

I lived in a big house. you came to visit. we played hide and seek with the kids. I was hiding in a huge closet at the end of the hallway. It was really late at night. After about 10 minutes you came into the closet with me and we sat quietly chatting waiting for the kids to find us. After about about 15 minutes of chatting in the closet I left to go see where the kids were, you stayed in the closet. I went downstairs and found the kids sleeping on the couch. I came back upstairs and we sat in the closet talking about anything and everything until the sun came up. (end dream 3)

You were sitting on the couch in the living room with your arm along the back of the couch, I walked in and sat down next to you and put my head on your shoulder. You brought your arm down and draped it around my shoulders and we just sat there. not saying anything, not doing anything just sat there enjoying each others company and the silence. (end dream 4)

I was told by a dream interpreting guru this morning that there is a theme which connects all four of the dreams... if you know what the theme is please feel free to take a guess. :D

2 comments:

rfun6 said...

Ok I guess the thing that connects the dreams is....you and you(rae).And also that both Rae and you get along really well and also have fun, play, visit and just be happy being together. Am I right? Huh? :P

rfun6 said...

ok.... just for you....
http://img.tapuz.co.il/forums/8572800.swf