Wednesday, December 22, 2004

I Can Say What I Want To Say....I Want To Blow You.... Away...

"I could stay awake just to hear you breathing, watch you smile while you are sleeping, while you're far away and dreaming, I could spend my life in this sweet surrender, I could stay lost in this moment forever, every moment spent with you is a moment I treasure."

to just kiss you, wrap my arms around you and feel love returned...

"Don't want to close my eyes, I don't want to fall asleep, cause I 'd miss you babe and I don't want to miss a thing, cause even when I dream of you the sweetest dream would never do, I'd still miss you and I don't want to miss a thing"

to just look in your eyes and see love returned...

"Lying close to you feeling your heart beating, And I wondering what you are dreaming, Wondering if it's me you are seeing, Then I kiss your eyes and thank god we're together, I just want to stay with you in this moment forever and forever forever"

to just whisper to you and hear the love returned...

"And I don't want to miss one smile, I don't want to miss one kiss, I just want to be with you right here with you, Just like this, I just want to hold you close, I feel your heart so close to mine
And just stay here in this moment, For all of the rest of time"

ok nicities over with now...
I'm so fucking mad about work right now... I'm so frustrated...
last night I find out that the campaign that I'm on now is leaving... and that everyone on my campaign and another one which is also leaving will be split between two incoming campaigns I shall name them RR and AA...
so if you are going to the RR campaign you're ok you just have to start daytime training I think on the third... however if you are being moved to AA then you will be laid off until AA is ready to start training... most likely a week or two...
Last night I was told that "as of right now" I'm signed up to go to the RR campaign.... not so bad... except that whole daytime training thing...
I get told to just roll with the punches, go with the flow... flow this motha fuckers...

I have been working at Hell for four months and this is my third campaign... flow this!
I had just gotten the hang of my first campaign when all of a sudden they switched me to CC and now I had just been getting the hang of CC and now they're fucking changing me again...

I just wish that when they are going to fuck you up the ass with a telephone pole using shards of glass for lube that they wouldn't marinate the glass in tabasco first....

*walks away rubbing her sore butt*

No comments: