Friday, December 24, 2004

Never Get to Stop and Open Our Eyes...

ok so I'm a hypocrite... I've decided to accept that...

I expect whatever man I'm with to want to be with me so much that he comes running home after work, school, whatever he's doing...

it's not that bad... I mean I don't expect him to buy me flowers, chocolates and a diamond ring with a working car for a box...

it's not that bad.. :P

Just expect them to want to spend time with me...

BLAH!!!

I am Sooooo not in the spirit of christmas....
guess I better hurry up and get in it... my sis and mom will be here in two hours to pick up my clan for our yuletide celebrations....

so I won't be posting again until probably Sunday... not sure tho... but needless to say I won't be here...

so I hope you all have a happy holiday, merry christams, happy kwanzaa, happy hanukah (sp), joyeux noelle, happy yule and whatever else you may celebrate...

Bah-Fucking-Humbug!

No comments: