Saturday, December 11, 2004

A Good Shopping Day???

ok normally I hate shopping... because if I find something I like I never find it in my size... which just depresses me... all the skinny bitches end up with the cool looking outfits...

So when my mom and sister called me up to go shopping at Value Village (yes its a second hand shoppe...so what??) I was like... enh.. I guess... thought maybe I would find a couple things for the kids... so today was their huge sale 50% everything (with a couple of exceptions)...

Mark this day on your calendar... not only did I have fun shopping, I found stuff for me that was cool and actually FIT!!! and I didn't spend a fortune... weeeee

I bought some clothes for Gambit because his father the asshole ex apparently believes that I don't buy stuff for the kid and constantly complains the kid has no clothes, but since he always has something on when he gets here...enh not worth it ... but I digress... anyway... I bought Gambit 3 pairs of pants, 4 sweaters, and 4 shirts... (Keenan has a huge wardrobe so we didn't buy any new clothes for him...) I bought for me 6 pairs of pants, 2 sweaters and 2 shirts...
all of this came up too $101.79... even for all we bought thats a good price... BUT... remember it was 50% off day... Soooooo....
I got it all for $57.13 !!!

Annnnnnndddd.... what made it even better besides saving half off everything...
I set myself a $60 budget....and for one of the first times in ages... I was within my budget...

*content sigh*

yep it was a good day thus far...

I'm gonna go get myself a special lil drink now >:) cause I'm feeling good and damn I deserve it...

oh yeah and...

Bah Humbug... :P

4 comments:

rfun6 said...

why yes you do.. . deserve a drink that is. Glad you had fun and got you some stuff. I know how it is when nothing you find will fit. :)

DementedPhotographer said...

Wait, hold it, you set a budget and stuck to it? Isn't that like against some Christmas law or something? ;)

-G

The Witch Doctor said...

no the christmas law that I broke yesterday was the going shopping for "myself" :D
Big no no at christmas time ;)

Amanda said...

Well i considered buying myself booze for christmas yesterday. At least the clothes were usefull.