Friday, December 10, 2004

window shopping online

ok so I found some stuff that I would really want but have no way of getting... sometimes it sucks not having a credit card...

this is too funny for me not too have... t-shirt

I would like one of these for me... one for the DrunkenMonkey... one for my mom... one for my sister... Hell one for anyone who drives...

Anything from here would be nice too... since we know how much I hate my computer sometimes...

then of course the stuff I listed on the other post... the burberry would be nice and of course the cars..

these would be nice for kicking some ass...

if I have one fetish that is non-sex related toe socks would be it... especially happy bunny ones :D

wouldn't mind these ones too... I just don't have a calf that big :P

Cruel But Cute... thats pretty close to Cute But Violent...

Anyone who gets me these I'll model 'em for ya just cause they're too cute...

I'm a hat whore sometimes almost as much as a pen whore... oh hell I guess I'm just a whore (no comments from the peanut gallery)

Pj's are always good for gift giving... :D

I don't even bowl that often but I want this too... :D

hm and I don't tend to carry purses or anything too girly... good thing this isn't girly :P


1 comment:

rfun6 said...

I got two pairs of toe socks that I wore when I went to high school. They still look like new ones. LOL. striped ones. Neat presents. Maybe someone will get you some of these. :)