Thursday, December 02, 2004

Pizza Pockets For Breakfast??

well is it truly breakfast?
just because you eat a meal in the morning does that make it breakfast??

I got home from Chicago...and the next day I called in sick for work and ran away... got home about 6 hours ago...

my sleep has been fucked up... again...

laid in bed Tuesday night awake... wide awake... walked around the room... looked out the window... stared at the ceiling...
when sleep wouldn't come I started thinking...
that made it worse...

in Chicago I was crawling into bed somewhere around 4 am... and would sleep into the afternoon...
Come home (Monday)... go to bed just after 3 am...slept late
Tuesday called in sick, ran away... awake all night... couple lil cat naps...
Wednesday still away, couple cat naps... awake all night...

So alas here I find myself on Thursday morning back at home... eating disgusting pizza pockets at 7 am thinking... does this count as breakfast?

how odd is that?

I should be wondering as always whats the matter with me because of my stupid sleeping pattern... nope instead.. I'm wondering if pizza pockets are good breakfast food...

*sigh* I don't wanna go back into work today... they changed a bunch of shit while I was away... when they do that I'm always scared that I'm gonna fuck something up really badly...

I'm always scared of some of the stupidest shite... *sigh*

if I could rewind the last 24 hours I would... and do them again... maybe even do them differently... oh well... too late now...

my brain is fuzzy I need to get away from my blog.. . or else I'm just gonna keep posting idle chit chat shite...

and then I'll get strange email comments from Squasha about how I have issues :P
(psst hun I know I do and after 4 + years I would think you would know to) LMAO

No comments: