Thursday, December 30, 2004

Mama I'm Coming Home.....

yes oh yes you are not seeing things I am truly home from work early tonight....
lemme recap how I got here... ready...
here we go....

I'm standing at the bus stop listening to my music, singing outloud...I don't care if drunks going to the beer store hear me or not...

bus pulls up... woo hoo it's my favourite bus driver.... the sexy hunk of a man that I wouldn't throw out of my bed for eating crackers... Raistlan stayed on the bus he was getting off a couple of stops down the street to go to the library... showed him a couple of christmas cards we got in the mail this morning (btw thanks deli I LOVED that card)... he got off the bus... I'm now free to stare at the driver and drool all over myself... which I do... discretely of course ... so he doesn't think I'm some sort of mental patient.... uneventful ride up to the part where we get to the Pen Centre... where normally I would just stay on the bus and go downtown... but I notice there is another bus in the downtown spot... I'm oblivious to the fact that the sexy driver just told the other passenger that he has to get out and get on the other bus... so I pull the lil earbuds out of my ears and pause my music.... I was like huh?...
Sexy turns around and asks me if I was just going directly downtown... I said yeah... he explained that he was just helping the other driver because that driver was so far behind on doing the route... so he was actually out of service.... I was like oh ok... he looks out the front window then looks back at me with a cocked eyebrow and a sly lil smile and says wanna go for a ride on the highway?... took less then 2 seconds to say uh yeah!.... not only is he sexy to look at and fun to talk to the man can drive.... I dunno what it is but I'm a sucker for a man who can really drive.. and hello... if he can manage a bus like he can can you imagine how he can drive a car??? but I digress....
so whee got to go straight downtown instead of having to deal with the route on the way to the station... he got me there with enough time to go to Tim Horton's... oh yeah I lust this man even more now....

so I got into work logged into my computer... then I go and have my smoke.. normal routine... come back to my computer.. catch Nat up on all the gossip he's missed the last couple of days... log into my phone at 5:45pm as per normal... I go into the section on the intranet where you can click to go home early and put it as paid for timebank... didn't think anymore about it... turned around and started talking to Nat and Sh and J... and all of a sudden Nat points at my computer.. I said what I didn't get a call (didn't hear a ding in my ear) he says... looks like you're going home early... I turned around and saw that the lil box telling me I could go home early had popped up.. WHOO HOO.... I look at my clock and see that it's 5:55pm.... woo hoo was at work for ten whole minutes (logged in).... so I said bye to the people I was talking too... found the Major (sup) and told him I had no idea how to log my shift when I was told I could go home 5 minutes before my shift even started "officially"... he didn't know either.... I told him I'd worry about it tomorrow and hustled my ass down to the bus station to catch my bus...
and surprised the fuck outta Raistlan by coming home early...

then my mom calls...
Me "Hello?"
Mom " Rae??"
Me "Yeah?"
Mom "uh why aren't you at work?"
Me "because I was sent home early"
Mom "you worked less than an hour?"
Me "yes...I was sent home before my shift started"
*pause*
Mom " uh...."
Me "so what can I do for ya?"

LMAO I love confusing my mom some days...

anyway so thats how I am home now...

and now I'm getting kicked off the computer... LMAO

No comments: