Wednesday, December 29, 2004

Here I Go Again On My Own...

ok where've I been... I know someone is asking themselves that question...

lets get this over with it'll be less painful for all of us involved...

WORK:
I start training on monday january 3rd... I will be moved over to the RR campain, which is good... at least I'm not going to be one of the poor saps who is getting laid off... I didn't have to do any testing for it because they still have my test results on file from four months ago when I started and got an 87% on the Windows98 test... yeah I know win98... wtf are they thinking nobody uses that anymore.... but anyway... my shift will change as of monday to 8am to 4pm... thats my training shift... I feel sorry for any person, animal and any sub species of either of those who have to deal with me first thing in the morning... unless I'm naked in bed and getting fucked at 6:30 in the morning you had better stay far away cause it won't be pretty...

HOLIDAYS:
they were good... spent the whole weekend at my moms house... opened gifts had dinner... on boxing day Raistlan's mom came to my moms house... at about 10 pm so we waited til monday morning to open the presents from her house... we got mostly money from her.. woo hoo... went to best buy after work on monday and bought the mp3 player I wanted... hells yeah now I am truly in my own little world when riding the bus... saw my grandmother.... yay... whatever at least she didn't go on and on about my uncle veggie.... but hey life sucks sometimes... so yeah all in all holidays were good.... now to figure out how to work in an evening gown, leave work early and figure out a way to get to Niagara Falls before dinner is over on friday night.... hmmm

ME:
well I feel like I've gained a million pounds... when I weighed in at moms house over the holidays I had lost another five pounds... I need to get Raistlan going... best way for me that I've found to lose weight is the fun way :P having sex... uh huh if I can drop 10 pounds in two weeks just from having sex... well hell how much could I lose in a month of sex... I'm gonna find out or he's gonna die trying.... LOL

FAMILY:
kids are good... happy with what they got for christmas... Gambit was upset because I wouldn't let him take his new motorcycle to his dads house... knowing my luck the asshat would sell it on him... don't ask.. he just has a tendency to do that to the poor kid... Keenan was extremely upset.. he found out on Tuesday morning that he was going to grandma's house when grandma left... that was heartbreaking... if you are wondering why we sent him to Raistlans mom's house look above in the work section of this post.... Raistlan.. well he seems happier on the new campaign that he's on at work which is good... even picked himself up a lil girlie friend... puhshaw... we'll crush that soon enough.... seems I'll have to ive her a what for as well.... LMAO anyway if ya wanna know more about whats going on with him... go to his blog and ask him...

FRIENDS:
well now... hmm... I hope that my friends had good holidays I did think about a couple of them during the holidays.... theres one that I did not thinkof while at my moms house and I'm glad I didn't... for thinking of her makes me mad and upset right now... she pushed me away and thought I wouldn't be able to handle whatever emotion bullshit she's been going thru and inturn made me feel like shit.... all I can say is I didn't do anything wrong yet you made me feel like a red headed step child... that doesn't just go away because you say you've missed me.... I'm sorry but I thought we were friends and could talk about anything... apparently I was wrong... its gonna take a whole lot of time....

Squig I miss ya... hope you're doing alright and all is well in you're part of the world.
Squirrels thanks for the poem...
Peachy did ya ever mail the xmas cards??
Jamie stop poking me when I'm not looking my ribs are starting to bruise....
Deli I hope you had a good christmas and everything went well...
Moon I hope the holiday was good and not to hectic for you...
Anna sorry to hear about the car overheating, but glad everyone had a good holiday nonetheless...
Shana hope you had a good holiday despite the probs the day or so before....
Tracy are you still alive?? lol
Shiney smile!!

and yes I wrote this post before catching up on everyone elses journals/blogs.... :P

8 comments:

rfun6 said...

I haven't posted your poem, cause I don't know if you will like it or want others to read it.. so let me know how you want it. :) But Thanks for the Thanks for it.
Glad you had a good Christmas.

rfun6 said...

ps. does shadow have a blog? How come I didn't know that? Can I read it, huh, huh? :P

JustSue said...

Still smarting over the "red headed step child" comment. I am going to complain to the United Nations or something about discrimination.

Stomp stomp pout.

Tryphyna said...

Things settled, sort of, holiday wasn't completely horrible. Glad your's wasn't bad either.

rfun6 said...

Ok I posted it, go and read and see if you like it or not. Let me know if not and I will remove it. :P

The Witch Doctor said...

Raistlan has a blog... its listed in my blogroll of blogs..

Moon said...

Man do I ever feel like I am out of the loop...good god we havent all chatted together in forever, I am glad u enjoyed your xmas ..hugs gf....now I am going to become aquainted with shadows blog...hmmm

The Witch Doctor said...

Oh yeah btw Raistlan's blog is mostly just quiz results... but usually the quizzes seem to match up with his mood for the day LOL
every once in awhile you'll get some actual typing out of him ;)